- Tank top - Possibly everyone's wardrobe staple. A tank top. Tank tops can be a loose or tight fit. Worn by men and women.
- Tapered leg - Pant legs that become progressively narrower toward the ankle. Tapered Leg has a relaxed fit through the thigh and knee and tapered from the knee to the ankle. Ultra chic.
- Tankini - As a bathing suit combining a tank top, and a bikini bottom. But who needs tankinis when you could just tan in your birthday suit.
- Tea length - A dress or gown that extends to the end of the shin.The kind of dress you'd wear at a tea party. Duh.
- Thong - Freedom.
- Tres chic - Very very fashionable.
- Trench coat - A double-breasted, loose belted knee-length raincoat made of waterproof heavy-duty cotton drill or poplin.
- Turtle Neck - A high, close fitting, turnover collar used especially for sweaters. It actually looks like a turtle's neck.
- U-Shaped neckline - A deeply scooped neckline shaped like letter "U", where it derived its name or shaped like horse shoe.
- Unitard - No, it's not a retarded unicorn. It's a close-fitting, one-piece garment for the torso, legs, and feet, and often for the arms. Kind of like a sexy onesie.
- Velvet - Velvet is a soft pile fabric often used for luxury goods. This rich cloth can be hard to care for. It literally feels like love.
- Vintage - Garments originating in, or whose design is inspired by, a previous era. Garments originating in, or whose design is inspired by, a previous era.
- Vogue - The fashion bible. Life. Also french for "trendy" - That's so en vogue..
- Waistcoat - A sleeveless, upper-body garment cut at waist level with a vertical, button-fastened front opening worn over a dress shirt and underneath a suit jacket of a three-piece suit. Unless your guy's a pimp don't encourage him to wear it as part of a three-piece suit.
- Wedge Heel - A heel where the space under the foot is filled in, giving the appearance of a triangle “wedge” under the arch and heel of the foot when viewed from the side; not to be confused with the “platform heel” which refers to a thickened sole under the ball of the foot, although the two often appear together. The best alternative for stilettos.
- Welt pockets - A welt pocket is a small, flat pocket commonly found on the breast of men's suit jackets. It's a 'hidden' pocket, you can also find it on pants or any garment for that matter.
- Yonke - Definition: The part of the garment around the neckline on the front and the back.
- Zori Definition: A Japanese sandals.
Well this has been a blast. Bye bye sweeties, go on with your smart selves.
Photo Courtesy : weheartit.com